1st Year 2014-15 students are required to upload their Class XII Admit Card by Saturday, 30/08/2014 to complete their Calcutta University Registration Process. 1st Year 2014-15
- Procedure for Uploading Class XII Admit Card:
- Please keep your College ID card handy with you as you need to type your UID.
- Suggested browser Google chrome or Firefox.
- Please Scanned your Class XII Admit card in JPEG format. The Scanned copy should be neat and readable.
- You have to upload the file by Saturday, 30/08/2014 as it is required for completing your Calcutta University Registration Process.
- Click on Link “Login”, Enter your Login ID (Your college UID) and password
- (Which you have used to generate your Calcutta University Registration Form).
- On the left side of the dash board or screen click “CU Registration”, from the menu select “Class XII Admit Card Upload” option
- Once clicked “Class XII Admit Card Upload”, A window “Document Upload” will pop up.
- IF IN YOUR BROWSER “POPUP” IS BLOCKED, YOU WILL GET A DISPLAY ON THE TOP RIGHT OF THE BROWSER, PLEASE CLICK ON THAT DISPLAY AND ENABLE THE POPUP.
- Click on the “Choose File” Button
- File browser will open, you have to go to the folder where you have kept scanned copy of your Class XII Admit Card, select the file to upload.
- Click “Upload” Button to upload the file. Click “OK” in the confirmation window also.
- On successful upload, A confirmation window will come saying “ Data Saved”
1) Incase if you are facing any problems in accessing your online profile or uploading Class XII Admit Card, Visit System Control Room, 4th Floor, College building as per the below timings :
For B.Com – 10.30 AM to 12.30 PM
For B.A, B.Sc & B.B.A – 3.30 PM to 4.30 PM
To view the notice in PDF format, click on the link below: