Enrolment for B.Com./ B.A./ B.Sc./ BBA Semester VI for the Academic Year 2020-21 has started.
It is mandatory for students to thoroughly read this entire notice as well the enrollment procedure given in the link below before they enroll themselves.
This enrolment procedure is applicable only for Semester based students who will be appearing for their Semester VI in the Academic year 2020-21. The procedure is not applicable for Annual Based students (Under 1+1+1 System).
- Students are advised to always use the “Campus Login” link given on the College website to access their Online profile and not to use the saved / Bookmarked link as the campus login link given on the college website is a secured link.
- Students who have not appeared for their previous even semester(s) i.e. Semester 2 / Semester 4, will have to appear for their pending even Semester for the session 2020-21 before they can be promoted to the next higher even semester.
- This Enrolment procedure is not applicable for repeater and casual students of Semester VI i.e. those who had done their Calcutta University Examination Form Fill-up of Semester VI in session 2019-20 but did not appear for the Calcutta University Examination or those students who have fail paper(s) in Semester VI.
- Information on Casual / Fail Paper(s) Enrolment for Semester VI will be notified in due course of time. Students are advised to keep a track on the college website for notice on the same.
- Since College office is closed due to ongoing Pandemic, telephone calls will be unanswered. In case if you are facing any issues completing the enrolment procedure, please fill-up the google form given in the Important Link section below. We shall revert back to you within 72 working hours to resolve the issues mentioned in the google form.
- Click here to locate nearest Federal Bank Branch.
- Click here to register your Enrollment related issues with us only incase if you are facing any problem in enrolment procedure.
- Click here to inform us incase if you have paid the fee online and the same is not reflecting in your profile.
- Please ensure that the above given link 2 & 3 will open a google form where in you can brief us regarding the problem faced by you with the enrollment process. Please be informed that the above mentioned Google Forms are accessible only through your Institutional Email ID.