Enrolment for B.Com./ B.A./ B.Sc./ BBA Semester IV for the Academic Year 2020-21 has started.
It is mandatory for students to thoroughly read this entire notice as well the enrolment procedure given in the link below before they enrol themselves.
This enrolment procedure is applicable only for Semester based students who will be appearing for their Semester IV in the Academic year 2020-21. The procedure is not applicable for Annual Based students (Under 1+1+1 System).
- Students are advised to always use the “Campus Login” link given on the College website to access their Online profile and not to use the saved / Bookmarked link as the campus login link given on the college website is a secured link.
- Students who have not appeared for their previous even semester i.e. Semester II, will have to appear for their pending even Semester for the session 2020-21 before they can be promoted to the next higher even semester.
- This Enrolment procedure is not applicable for repeater and casual students of Semester IV i.e. those who had done their Calcutta University Examination Form Fill-up of Semester IV in session 2019-20 but did not appear for the Calcutta University Examination or those students who have fail paper(s) in Semester IV.
- Information on Casual / Fail Paper(s) Enrolment for Semester IV will be notified in due course of time. Students are advised to keep a track on the college website for notice on the same.
- Since College office is closed due to ongoing Pandemic, telephone calls will be unanswered. In case if you are facing any issues completing the enrolment procedure, please fill-up the google form given in the Important Link section below. We shall revert back to you within 72 working hours to resolve the issues mentioned in the google form.
- Click here to locate nearest Federal Bank Branch.
- Click here to register your Enrolment related issues with us only incase if you are facing any problem in enrolment procedure.
- Click here to inform us incase if you have paid the fee online and the same is not reflecting in your profile.