TENTATIVE DATE FOR B.COM. (HONS/ GEN) SEMESTER V CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY, RECHECK & SELF-INSPECTION (RC/SI) - June 2, 2023M.COM. SEMESTER IV CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY EXAMINATION, 2023 SCHEDULE - June 2, 2023EXTENSION DATE FOR SEMESTER VI CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY EXAMINATION, 2023 FORM FILL-UP (UNDER CBCS SYSTEM) - May 31, 2023B.COM. SEMESTER VI (HONS/ GEN) INTERNAL ASSESSMENT EXAMINATION (IAE), 2022-23 - May 29, 2023B.A. SEMESTER VI INTERNAL AND TUTORIAL ASSESSMENT EXAMINATION, 2023 - May 28, 2023
Admissions 2023-24 - Apply Now
MERIT LIST III – UNDER GRADUATE ADMISSION 2022-23
Merit List – III
Date of Publish – 26/08/2022
Dear Applicants, 3rd Merit list for Admission 2022-23 is declared. You can check your merit list status by login into Applicant Login or by clicking on the below given link.
Merit-listed student should read the instructions given below and also check the procedure to be followed after being merit listed as given in the link below.
1. The last date of Admission along with the payment of fee is Tuesday, 30th August 2022.
2. For payment of fee, login to Applicant Login on college website. The same can be paid through online payment gateway or cash at Federal Bank.
3. Please note that step No. 3 “Add on Information” and Step No. 4 “Document Upload” needs to be completed (on Applicant Login) within 5 days from the date of update of your Admission fees payment.
4. In case if you have any technical issues while completing the admission procedure, you may fill-up the Google Form given here. Click here to up fill up the Google Form.
5. Admission Fees paid by cash at Federal Bank will take 5 Working days to get updated in your online profile. After payment of your admission fees in cash, email us the scan copy of your Admission fees paid challan to email@example.com
6. All admissions are subject to final scrutiny and acceptance by the appropriate authorities including University of Calcutta.
7. The college shall not be held responsible for any cancellation of admission due to concealment of facts by students at the time of admission.
8. Any payment made after 30/08/2022 shall not be considered valid for admission.
9. The students not merit listed need to wait for the Forth merit list, which could be published, subject to the availability of seats and fulfilment of cut-off, around 31th August 2022. We request you not to make any enquiry with the College regarding this issue.
Check the important links given below
Click here to check your Merit List Status
Upon clicking on the above-mentioned link enter your Login ID (i.e. your registered mobile no.) & click on submit button to check your merit list status.
Only the applications that have been selected for Third Merit list will be shown on the above link.
Click here for the Procedure to follow after Merit List
Merited Students please read the Procedure to follow after being Merit Listed.
B.COM. SEMESTER VI (HONS/ GEN) INTERNAL ASSESSMENT EXAMINATION (IAE), 2022-23
It is hereby notified to the students of B.Com. (Morning/ Afternoon/ Evening section) that Semester VI (Honours/ General) Internal Assessment Examination 2022-23, will be held in OFFLINE MODE on Friday, 02/06/2023. The examination schedule is given in the link below. Click the link ↓ B.Com. Semester VI Internal Assessment Examination 2022-23 Schedule B.Com. Semester VI …
B.B.A. PART III (HONOURS) CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY EXAMINATION, 2019 MARK SHEET DISTRIBUTION
B.B.A Part III (Honours) Calcutta University Examination, 2019 Marksheet will be distributed as per the following : Venue: Room No. – 20 , College Ground Floor Office Reporting Date: Thursday, 12th September, 2019 Reporting Time: 02:30 PM Student must bring: 1. B.B.A Part III (H) Calcutta University Examination, 2019 Original Admit Card. 2. Valid ID …
PUBLICATION OF RESULT FOR B.COM. SEMESTER V (HONOURS/ GENERAL) EXAMINATION, 2019 (UNDER CBCS)
Click link for details ↓ Publication of Result For B.Com. Sem V (Honours/ General) Examination, 2019 (Under CBCS)
B.A./ B.SC./ B.COM./ BBA SEMESTER III CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY EXAMINATION, 2021 (UNDER CBCS) MARKSHEET & ID CARD DISTRIBUTION
B.Com./ B.A./ B.Sc./ BBA Semester IV students who have not yet collected their Semester III Calcutta University Examination, 2021 marksheet and College ID Card (physical copy) during the earlier allotted schedule are required to collect the same on Friday, 22nd April 2022 from Valia Hall (Ground floor, college campus) between 02:30 pm to 04:00 pm. …