M.Com applicant who have paid application fees of Rs.500 and admission fees of Rs.33,750 are required to do their Document Verification on Tuesday, 26/08/2014 between 11 am to 1 pm in 4th floor System Control Room along with the following documents.
Documents required to be submitted at the time of Verification:
- Admission Form duly signed by the student.
- 2 Stamp Size recent photographs (3.5cm ×4.5cm) one neatly pasted on Admission Form and another handed over to College authority.
- Anti-Ragging Form duly signed by the student and the parent.
- 2 Photocopies of B Com (Hons) Part –I, II & III Mark sheet attested by authorised person of previous institution.
- 2 Photocopies of Registration Certificate of University for B.Com (Hons) attested by authorised person of previous institution.
- Attested Photocopy of SC/ST/OBC certificate if applicable (Benefits of these category only available to holders of these certificates from State of West Bengal).
- Migration certificate submission letter (applicable for students coming from University other than Calcutta University).
Students should also bring under mentioned original documents for verification.
- B.Com (Hons) Part-I, II & III Mark sheet.
- Registration Certificate of University for B Com (Hons)
- SC/ST/OBC certificate, if applicable.
After Successful Verification of Documents, Students will be given their College ID card.
Click the link below for the PDF file: