Students who have missed their B.Com. Semester I Calcutta University Examination, 2019 Form Fill-up are hereby given a last chance to do the same on Wednesday, 11th December 2019 in Valia Hall, Ground Floor at 10:30 am.
Before coming to Form fill-up venue, students need to visit Calcutta University website for Online Form fill-up Process and fill-up their details and bring print out of the Form of B.Com. Semester I Calcutta University Examination, 2019. The process for the same is given in below link.
Regular Candidates (admitted in the year 2019-20) must bring the followings:
- Semester I Calcutta University Examination, 2019-20 On-line Generated Printed Form from Calcutta University website. Procedure to generate the same is given in above link.
- Students must bring Calcutta University Registration Certificate.
- In case of any correction in Student’s Name &/or Father’s Name bring Class 12-board Mark sheet or Admit Card.
- In case of any correction in Student’s Date Of Birth bring Class 10-Admit Card or Birth Certificate.
- 1 recent Stamp Size Photograph. (We will take only if required)
- Valid ID Card issued by College.
Students having Failed Paper(s)/ Repeater in Semester I must bring the followings:
- Students having Failed Paper(s) in Semester I must bring Semester I Calcutta University Mark Sheet.
- Students who have never appeared for Semester I Examination must bring Calcutta University Registration Certificate.
- Duly paid Casual Fees challan of Semester I for Academic year 2019-20 in addition to the documents mentioned in Point no. 1, 5 & 6 above.