CU Question Papers & Answer Links
1) Question paper for Calcutta University Examination shall be available on College website 15 minutes before the schedule start time of the Examination.
2) The google link for uploading of Answer script shall be uploaded on College website and link for the same shall also be sent in Institutional Email ID 30 minutes before the schedule completion time of the Examination.
For Example, if the exam completion time is 1 pm, google form shall be sent to Institutional Email ID by 12.30 pm.
3) For Non MCQ question paper, answer script needs to be uploaded in the given google form within 30 minutes post end time of the Examination.
For example, if the examination time is from 10 am to 12 Noon, Answer script needs to be submitted by uploading in the given google form within 12.30pm.
4) The question paper for MCQ examination for B.Com. students will be given as per Sr. No. 1 above. Unlike MCQ Exams in Internal Assessment Examination, Question paper and Answer google form shall not be same.
The Google form link for MCQ Answer shall be uploaded on college website and the link for the same shall also be sent in Institutional Email ID 20 minutes after the schedule start time of the examination for selecting your option against each question number. There is no need to upload any answer script in the MCQ google form. Students just need to select correct option from the multiple choices given against each question number and submit the form online.
CU Examinations At a Glance
CU Examinations Process Notice
Students who are Eligible and are willing to appear for their Part III / Semester VI Calcutta University Final Examination are required to read and strictly follow the following procedure.
The Examination is starting from 01.10.2020. (Click here for Examination Schedule).
- Students will have to appear in the Examination from their place of residence only & Presence in College campus for appearing in the said Examination is not allowed.
- Examination will begin at 12:00 noon on scheduled dates (check the Examination Schedule). The duration of the Examination is 02 (two) hours.
- The question paper for the said examination will be sent to the Institutional Email id (UID@thebges.edu.in) provided by the College and shall also be made available on the College website https://www.thebges.edu.in/cu-examinations/ 15 minutes before the start of the examination on the scheduled dates.
- Please ensure that
a) The answers must be written on blank white A4 sheets.
b) The answers must be written only on one side of the A4 Sheet.
c) There should be clear margin of 1 inch all 4 sides of every page.
- On each page students must correctly write the following.
• University Registration Number.
• Part-III / Semester-VI University Roll number
• Page number (in each page. Suggested format: Page 1 of 4, Page 2 of 4 and so on)
• DateClick here to find your Calcutta University Registration number & Roll Number
- NAME OF THE STUDENT SHOULD NOT APPEAR ANYWHERE IN THE ANSWER SCRIPTS.
- The Examination must be completed within 02:00 pm positively.
- After completion of the examination, all the pages of the answer scripts have to be scanned chronologically into single PDF file. You may take help of Document Scanner Apps like Microsoft Lens, Adobe Scan etc.
- ✓ For faster upload, try to limit the file size below 25 MB.
✓ The file name should be in the format mentioned – College UID – Paper Name.
Example of file name- 0101179999–31A.pdf
- Utmost care should be taken to ensure that the answer scripts are scanned with proper resolutions and are clearly readable at the time of evaluation.
- A separate Google form link shall be sent to your Institutional Email ID on each Examination day 30 minutes before the scheduled completion time for uploading the scanned copy of the answer scripts. Incase if you face any issues in uploading the answer script on Google form link, the same can be emailed to the respective departmental ID (Click for the Departmental Email ID list) within 30 minutes from completion of examination (i.e. latest 02:30 pm).
Please note that Answer scripts is to be uploaded on Google Form.
- In case of sending Answer script through email,
✓ The email should be sent through your Intuitional Email ID
✓ Subject of the email should be College UID, Subject Name & Paper Name.
- In Case of persistent problems in Downloading, Scanning, uploading or attaching Answer Script file, contact the subject teacher whose name is in the attached list. (Click for Teachers List)