All B.Com. & BBA Semester I Students are hereby informed that their Calcutta University On-line Registration procedure for Academic Year 2020-21 is starting from Saturday, 21st November 2020. The procedure for the same is given below.
Click the link
The following document is mandatory to reupload in .jpg format for all students even if its uploaded before:
Get a clear photocopy of your Class XII Original Board Marksheet, Self-Attest the same, scan the Self-attested photocopy & upload once you do the Registration process online.
Please note that net copy of your class XII board marksheet will not be accepted by Calcutta University for the registration process.
The Scanned file in .jpg format of following documents will be required if not uploaded during Admission Process.
- Student Photograph.
- Full Signature in running hand.
- Class XII Board Admit Card.
- Class X Board Admit Card or Birth Certificate (Age proof Document).
The Scanned file in .jpg format of following documents will be required if you are in the category as mentioned alongside.
- Migration Certificate: If you have done your class XII from board other than WBHSC, ISC, CBSE, NIOS.
- SC / ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B Certificate issued by Government of West Bengal: only if applied under SC / ST/ OBC-A/ OBC-B category.
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD) Certificate: Required only if you have mentioned so in your application form.
- Calcutta University Registration Certificate: Required only for the students who have already registered themselves with University of Calcutta in previous year/s.
- Incase, you have opted for correction of data in your Calcutta University Registration from & you have not received the Google Form link in your Institutional E-mail ID for the same, please mail us the same at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Any other query apart from the said issue, please write us an Email mentioning “Calcutta University Registration 2020-21 query” as the subject of the mail with Name, Contact number & the exact problem you are having, at the above mentioned email id.
- Last date to complete the above mentioned process is Thursday, 26th November 2020.