This is for the information of all concerned that as per the directive of University of Calcutta, the Intermediate Examination of Semester I/ III/ V for different subjects of B.Com. (Hons. and Gen.) courses of studies will be conducted by the College in digital mode. The details for the same is given below.
Click the link for examination revised schedule
- This exam is only for the student who have cleared their Semester VI examination but have fail paper/s in Semester 1/3 & 5.
- To appear for this exam, students are require to pay casual fees for the semester/s where they have fail paper/s, to pay the same click CASUAL FEE PAYMENT
- Incase if you have any query related to this examination, e-mail us providing your 10-digit College UID, name, contact number along with the exact query you are having at firstname.lastname@example.org
PROCEDURE TO FOLLOW FOR THE EXAMINATION
- Students will have to appear in the Examination from their place of residence only & Presence in College campus for appearing in the said Examination is not allowed.
- Question Paper distribution method: Since it’s a MCQ based exams, the Google form having MCQ questions shall be shared 10 minutes before the exam and answers will have to be given in the same form so there will not be any separate google form for answer. Please note that the Google form link shall be sent to Institutional Email id of the student (Your UID@thebges.edu.in)
- In Case of persistent problems in accessing Google form, contact the teacher whose name is in the attached list. (Click for Teachers List)