TENTATIVE DATE FOR B.COM. (HONS/ GEN) SEMESTER V CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY, RECHECK & SELF-INSPECTION (RC/SI) - June 2, 2023M.COM. SEMESTER IV CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY EXAMINATION, 2023 SCHEDULE - June 2, 2023EXTENSION DATE FOR SEMESTER VI CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY EXAMINATION, 2023 FORM FILL-UP (UNDER CBCS SYSTEM) - May 31, 2023B.COM. SEMESTER VI (HONS/ GEN) INTERNAL ASSESSMENT EXAMINATION (IAE), 2022-23 - May 29, 2023B.A. SEMESTER VI INTERNAL AND TUTORIAL ASSESSMENT EXAMINATION, 2023 - May 28, 2023
Admissions 2023-24 - Apply Now
B.COM./ B.A./ B.SC. SEMESTER VI CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY EXAMINATION, 2023 FORM FILL-UP (UNDER CBCS)
B.Com./ B.A./ B.Sc. Semester VI Calcutta University Examination, 2023 Form Fill-up procedure has started for the students who will be appearing for Semester VI Calcutta University Examination, 2023 (as a fresh candidate appearing for the first time or having failed paper/s in Semester VI).
The entire procedure is online and the same is given in the link below (link – C) which includes the online form generation process from the Calcutta University website and the Form submission procedure on the College website, Campus login. The last date to complete the procedure is Saturday, 27th May 2023.
Before you start the process for the Examination Form Fill-up, you must read the important notes given below.
1. It is mandatory to be a bonafied student of the college in order to complete the Calcutta University Examination form fill-up process, for which you should complete the Semester VI college enrolment including the payment of fees, failing which the system will not allow you to upload your downloaded Semester VI Calcutta University Examination 2023 Form on Campus login and also the same shall not be approved on the Calcutta University portal.
Click on the link given below (Link – A) for the Enrolment notice.
Link – A : Click here for Semester VI Regular Enrolment – B.Com./ B.A./ B.Sc./ BBA
2. The eligibility list issued by the University of Calcutta is given in the link below (Link -B). You may search your name with your Calcutta University Registration Number.
Link – B : Check the below links for Semester VI Calcutta University Examination, 2023 Check List of eligible candidates
B.Com. Semester VI Calcutta University Examination, 2023 Check List
B.A./ B.Sc. Semester VI Calcutta University Examination, 2023 Check List
Students who have not appeared for their previous Semester IV Calcutta University Examination as a whole, will have to appear for their Semester IV Calcutta University Examination for the session 2023 before they appear for the next higher even semester examination.
3. In case if you are eligible for Form fillup and unable to generate your Examination form as well as you do not find your name in the eligibility list given in Link – B above (B.Com./ B.A./ B.Sc. – as applicable), please fill-up the Google Form given in the link below (Google form – 1) to notify the same to us. We shall check & revert back to you only if your query is valid.
Google form – 1 : Click here to fill up the Google Form if you do not find your name in Calcutta University Examination, 23 checklist
4. Calcutta University Online form generation procedure is given (link – C) below. Please go through the process and complete the same.
Link – C : B.Com./ B.A./ B.SC. Semester VI Calcutta University Examination, 2023 Form Generation & Submission Process
5. If you are facing issues while accessing Calcutta University Form fill-up portal or Campus login on the College website while generating/ submitting your examination form, then retry the same after 2 or 3 hours. Please follow the form submission schedule properly as given below to minimize issues related to accessing of Campus Login.
CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY EXAMINATION ONLINE FORM SUBMISSION SCHEDULE IS AS FOLLOWS:
FORM SUBMISSION TIME
B.COM. (AFTERNOON/ EVENING)
04:30 PM ONWARDS
SECTION M1 TO M9 – 09:00 AM ONWARDS
SECTION M10 TO M18 – 12:00 NOON ONWARDS
Important Notes for Casual students (having fail paper/s only):
1. Students who have not appeared for their Semester VI Calcutta University Examination previously as a whole and neither filled up the Examination form for the same, will have to appear for their Semester VI Calcutta University Examination for the session 2023 and needs to complete their form fill-up process as mentioned above in Link – C.
2. It is mandatory to complete the Casual Enrolment process incase if you are appearing for failed paper/s examination. The link for the same is given below.
Click here for Casual Enrolment Notice
Check the link below to upload your Examination form – only for casual students
Google form – 2 : Click here to upload your Semester VI Calcutta University Examination, 2023 form – For casual student only (having failed paper/s in semester VI)
If any issue persists even after following the procedure as mentioned above (Link – C), you can visit the System Control Room (Room No. 424, 4th Floor, college campus) between 25/05/2023 to 27/05/2023 (11:00 am to 01:00 pm) for the resolution of the same.
There is no requirement for physical submission of the downloaded Calcutta University Examination, 2023 Form. Students are required to upload the on-line generated examination form either via campus login or google form (as applicable) as mentioned above.
MERIT LIST II – UNDER GRADUATE ADMISSION 2022-23
Merit List – II Date of Publish – 22/08/2022 Dear Applicants, 2nd Merit list for Admission 2022-23 is declared. You can check your merit list status by login into Applicant Login or by clicking on the below given link. Merit-listed student should read the instructions given below and also check the procedure to be followed after …
SCHEDULE FOR B.B.A. SEMESTER III CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY EXAMINATION, 2019
Check the Link ↓ SCHEDULE FOR B.B.A. SEMESTER III CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY EXAMINATION, 2019
PUBLICATION OF RESULT FOR B.A./ B.SC./ B.COM SEMESTER IV (HONOURS/ GENERAL) CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY EXAMINATION, 2021 (UNDER CBCS)
Click link for details ↓ PUBLICATION OF B.A./ B.SC./ B.COM. SEMESTER IV CALCUTTA UNIVERSITY EXAM, 2021 RESULT
CASUAL/ REPEATER ENROLMENT – PART III B.COM./ B.A./ B.SC./ B.B.A. (HONOURS/ GENERAL)
Part III B.Com./ B.A./ B.Sc./ B.B.A. (Hons/ Gen) Casual/ Repeater College Enrolment 2019-20 has started. Students are required to thoroughly read the notice given below before enroling themselves. Click for Enrolment Notice ↓ Procedure for Casual & Regular Enrolment (B.Com./B.A./B.Sc./ B.B.A) Click here for Federal Bank Branches in Kolkata ↓ List of Federal Bank Branches …