Internal Coordination Committee
|Sl. No.||Name of Members||Department||Mobile|
|1||Dr. Subhabrata Gangopadhyay||Sciencefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|2||Paramita Chakravarty (Coordinator)||Commerceemail@example.com|
|4||Dr. Tridib Sengupta (Member)||BBAfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|6||Ananyya Banerjee (Member)||Arts/Englishemail@example.com|
|7||Dr. Samir Datta (Member)||Science/ Chemistryfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Objectives of the Committee
The Internal Coordination Committee of The Bhawanipur Education Society College was formed in 2014. The committee was created to:
- Maintain coordination between all the departments of the college for curriculum delivery, internal examinations and implementing uniform rules and regulations.
- Communicate important information to the departmental heads, so it is disseminated to the faculty at large.
- Review and appraise departmental activities.
- Record suggestions by departmental heads for the welfare of the college.
- Decide on the proposals to be placed before the IQAC.
Achievements of the Committee
- The committee has successfully implemented the CBCS system of curriculum delivery in all the departments through regular discussions.
- Policy procedures related to Continuous Internal Assessment, remedial classes and bridge classes were deliberated and smoothly implemented in all departments. Methods of identification of slow learners were also decided through deliberations.
- The committee guided the process and method of conducting effective mentoring classes.
- Proposals for seminars, webinars, workshops and conferences were collected by the committee, reviewed and placed in IQAC for approval. A number of national and international events were organised based on the proposals forwarded by this committee.
- The committee proposes to work towards its primary objective, which is establishing departmental harmony through implementation of uniform rules and regulations.
- The committee proposes to deliberate on methods for smooth online classes by all departments.
- The committee plans to encourage complete digitalisation of curriculum delivery and introduce the flipped classroom so that student-learning is not hampered by COVID-19.
- The committee plans to support the departments in holding regular webinars and student-centric programmes for their academic and mental well-being.
Number of Meetings held July 2019-June 2020: Eight (08)
Dates: 2.7.2019, 30.7.2019, 30.9.2019, 4.1.2020, 20.1.2020, 15.2.2020, 2.3.2020, 19.5.2020
Minutes of Meetings: Maintained